KISS Comic Arriving for Valentine’s Day, Plus News on Disturbed, Atreyu, Kittie + More
- God gave rock and roll to you, but KISS may have to save it ... at least if you buy into a new comic. The four KISS members factor into the story of a new KISS / Vampirella trade paperback that goes on sale Feb. 14. According to the description, the story takes place in 1974 with many L.A. bands either breaking up, disappearing, selling out or going crazy, with KISS stumbling into the conspiracy. Get more details here.
- Feb. 11 marked the one-year anniversary of the death of Kittie alum Trish Doan. In honor of her memory, the band released a tribute video, which can be seen here. "We miss you and love you. Always and forever our hearts will never quite be the same. Rest easy sister," stated the band in the comments for the video.
- Doyle will kick off the North American leg of their "As We Die World Abomination" tour Feb. 21 in Clifton, N.J. The trek continues into mid-March before jumping over the U.K. Doyle will also return stateside on April 21 to take part in the New England Metal and Hardcore Festival. Get dates here.
- Belphegor drummer Simon Schilling has exited the band, revealing that he was now open to outside opportunities. Among those new opportunities is sitting in with Monument of Misanthropy on tour in March and April and performing with Kaoteon Feb. 24 at a festival in the Netherlands.
- John 5 has announced that Ace Frehley will also join him for a special April 6 show at the Whisky a go go in Los Angeles. John 5 had previously announced Sebastian Bach, Nikki Sixx and Scott Ian as special guests for the gig.
- Turn it up! Extinction A.D. bring the heavy with their new song and video "Secret Worlds." Watch the clip here and look for the song on their new Decimation Treaty album, due this Friday (Feb. 16).
Loudwire Rock News