This week is ‘Administrative Professionals Week’ Here Are Some Fun Ideas To Help You Say Thanks
Traditionally the last full week of April is designated “Administrative Professionals Week“. A time when bosses can show their appreciation to their assistants for all of their hard work and dedication throughout the year. To help bosses along here are some ways you can say thank you to your administrative professional.
- Give a nice gift basket
- Take her/him out for a nice LONG lunch
- Give a gift certificate for two to dinner or maybe an evening at a hotel
- Arrange for an afternoon off
- Book and pay to have their car tuned up or detailed
- Present a plaque for their years of valued work
- Provide a family pass to the movies and plenty of popcorn money
Don’t forget that this is not the only time of year that you should show your appreciation. Make them feel valued through the year by just saying thanks and acknowledging their commitment to the job.
We want to help you say thanks. Tell us why you think your Administrative Professional is the best and we will put them in a drawing for a bouquet of flowers from Scott’s House of Flowers and lunch for 2 from Mutti’s German Restaurant.
Good luck! All entries must be received by midnight Tuesday so get your entry in today!