Inclement Weather Etiquette for the Coming Snowpocalypse
If you haven't heard the news yet Lawton, Fort Sill is expecting snow, ice, sleet, freezing temperatures and some of the worst Winter weather we've seen all year. The Snowpocalypse is predicted to start early next week. There's an 80% chance for snow on Sunday, 60% chance for snow on Tuesday and Wednesday is 40%. Of course this will probably change between now and then, but we're definitely going to get some crazy weather over the next couple of days, so be safe out there.