Way back around the turn of the century, 2001 to be exact, we were all introduced to a new breed of video game. It was a hybrid of all the greats mixed into one very well designed package that we know as Grand Theft Auto 3. It was amazing. You could play the game as it was designed, working your way from lowly street thug up to crime boss, but that was only 51% of the game itself. The other 49% was finding all of those stupid hidden packages and doing side jobs when you found them on the map. I played GTA:3 for almost five years, mostly just running around, blowing stuff up, seeing how fast I could get all six stars (then cheat coding out of it). It was fantastic.