The Dillinger Escape Plan Issue Live ‘Limerent Death’ Video, Plus News on Tom Keifer, Queen + More
In addition to the big stories we covered today, Wire-to-Wire provides you with some of the other key rock and metal news items from Oct. 18, 2017:
- As Dillinger Escape Plan's touring career comes to a close, we're reminded why they're widely regarded as one of the best live acts going thanks to the newly released live video for "Limerent Death." Watch the newly released video in the player here.
- As Tom Keifer prepares for the release of his The Way Life Goes - Deluxe Edition, arriving this Friday (Oct. 20), fans can now check out the brand new video for the chugging title track. Watch the Vicente Cordero-directed clip here and pre-order the disc here.
- While there is plenty of anticipation for the Queen biopic, Bohemian Rhapsody, director Bryan Singer just added to the buzz by posting an iPhone pic he took of actor Rami Malek as Freddie Mercury performing onstage. See that here. The film is expected to be released in December 2018.
- Jane's Addiction will perform at the annual Rhonda's Kiss cancer charity benefit taking place in Los Angeles Dec. 8 at the Hollywood Palladium. Head here for more ticketing and concert details.
- Pearl Jam are partnering with Sonos to host 10 screenings of Let's Play Two around the world, and you could be there. The screenings will take place Oct. 25 in Brooklyn, L.A., New York City, Seattle, Copenhagen, London, Munich, Paris, Stockholm and Melbourne. You can currently enter to gain entry to one of the screenings here through Oct. 22 at 11:59PM ET. Director Danny Clinch will also be on hand for a Q&A at the New York Sonos Flagship Store.
- Primus will be playing "A Goblin New Year's Eve" show at the Fox Theaters in Oakland, but a lot of attention is being given to their opening act, Legend of the Seagullmen. If you're not familiar, the band features Tool's Danny Carey and Mastodon's Brent Hinds. For ticketing details and additional info, click here.
- The Dark Element, featuring Anette Olzon and Jani Liimatainen, have just released a new lyric video for "Dead to Me" off their self-titled debut disc. Watch the clip here and look for the album arriving Nov. 10.
- Rhino has revealed their planned releases for Record Store Day's Black Friday and they include a limited edition green vinyl of Twisted Sister's A Twisted Christmas, a 2-LP 40th Anniversary deluxe edition of Richard Hell and the Voidoids' Blank Generation and a limited edition 12-inch vinyl of Dimebag Darrell's The Hitz. See more Record Store Day releases here and be sure to get out and support on Nov. 24.
Loudwire Music Awards Tickets Available Now!